Hours and Scheduling
|Sunday||Not Available |
|Monday||Not Available |
|Tuesday||Not Available |
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||-||05:30 pm |
|Thursday||10:00 am||-||-||05:30 pm |
|Friday||09:30 am||-||-||04:00 pm |
|Saturday||10:00 am||-||-||06:00 pm |
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They may be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
* Arrive early to prepare for your massage. Late arrivals will result in precious minutes of your massage lost.
* A drape is used at all times for your privacy.
* Talk to me (your Massage Therapist), let me know how much pressure you like, and if you have questions, concerns, or recent injuries.
* Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel for any reason (cancellation fee may be required).
* If you feel you have received an excellent massage, gratuities are accepted.
*This is not a sexual service
I look forward to serving you!